Since our inception, Greatwin Industrial (Canada) Ltd. has been fully focusing on the recycling treatment of industrial waste water.
Greatwin Industrial Ltd. is a comprehensive enterprise focused on organic polymer flocculants scientific research, development, application and production practices. In China, we have a 20,000 square meters modern factory, with credentials from ISO9001 Quality Management Systems. Having committed to this industry for more than twenty years, we are the patent inventor of cationic polyacrylamide which has the most commercial value. Therefore, we are the pioneers in this field and have laid a sound base in cationic polyacrylamide industry worldwide.
Under the same leadership, Greatwin (Canada) Ltd. was founded in 2011 by the original team. Since inception, we fully focus on the wastewater treatment for the Oil and Gas Industry in North America. A variety of products are developed for the flocculation need in the treatment of oilsand tailings and fracking flowbacks.
· Tailings flocculation of various minerals after production
· Water purification of the waste from all sectors of oil production
· Fracking water additives and fracking flowback fluid treatment
· Chemicals for polymer flooding and EOR operations
Other Industrial applications
· Retention, drainage and waste water flocculation in paper industry
· Maintenance and sustain of water, fertilizer and pesticides in crops in agricultural production
· Research, development and application of water soluble polymers and cross linked polymers in emerging field
The production facility is located in Shandong Province, northern China. The facility is constructed on a 2-hectare-land, with integrated production area, warehouse, office area and living area. The production area consists of two individual shops, totaling to a usable production space of more than 2,000 square meters and a production capacity of more than 30,000 ton per year.