Research and Analysis of the Coordination between the Development of Rice Paper and Regional Resources and Environment
1 Rice Paper Development and Regional Resource Coordination
1.1 Rice paper raw materials
The raw materials for Xuan Paper include Qing Tan Pi and Sha Tian Straw in Que County and surrounding areas of Anhui Province and the unique spring water in Gifu Prefecture.
1.2 Status of Regional Resources
At present, the production of Xuan paper mills in Qixian County has reached 14 and the annual output of Xuan Paper is about 500 tons. The demand for raw materials for Xuan Paper is continuously expanding, and resources are becoming increasingly scarce. In particular, as the primary raw material for Xuan paper, the denim problem has become more prominent. The distribution of Gifu's blue sandalwood resources is divided into natural distribution areas, general cultivation areas, and key cultivation areas. The total area of Qingtai base in the county is about 5000h m2, and the annual average strip area is about 1700h m2. As far as the area of blue sandalwood is concerned, it can meet the production needs of the county's processing companies. However, due to the market's comprehensive factors, the output of the Tanpi is in an unstable state, which is high at a low level and the average output is about 1200-1400 t. To meet the average annual demand for 2000 tons of Tan Leather by the paper-making enterprises of Ji County, there is a situation where demand exceeds supply, and the problem of sustainable resource utilization is imminent.
1.3 The Problems and Development Countermeasures of Qing Tan Resources
1.3.1 Problems with Qing Tan Resources
The problems with the resources of the Tantric resources are mainly divided into two aspects:
(1) Problems such as lagging breed selection, low scientific and technological content, insufficient funding, and reconstructing light pipes exist in afforestation. For a long time, wild seed has been used for breeding and breeding. No fertilization, no irrigation, and no pest control have been adopted in the cultivation process. Original cut-filling operations have been adopted all the time, and insufficient funding has led to widespread reconstitution of the blue-green afforestation. Tube phenomenon. As a result, the output of sandalwood is low, the quality is not high, and the economic benefit is not significant.
(2) There is a lack of large-scale leading enterprises in the sandalwood processing enterprises, and there are problems such as environmental pollution and backward processing technology. The small-sized sandalwood processing enterprises are small in scale, lacking diversified fund-raising input, and are mostly processed by small workshops alone. They do not have the ability to solve the environmental pollution problems caused by the processing process. Single processing technology, according to the traditional pattern mining, peeling, steaming, drying process, and to meet the requirements of rice paper production enterprises, mining is limited to cooked Tan peel (refer to the annual October to next April After the branches are cut down, the bark made by cooking, blistering, peeling, drying, tying, etc. is processed. Ignoring the application of the vegetal bark (referring to the bark peeled directly from the branches after cutting the ebony twigs from May to August each year).
1.3.2 Development Strategies for the Resource of the Jacaranda
In light of the question of the resources of the blue sandalwood, the paper made inquiries from both the afforestation of the blue-green sandalwood and the processing of the blue sandalwood, and proposed corresponding development suggestions.
From the perspective of afforestation of blue-green sandalwood, this paper proposes the following development strategies:
(1) Choosing suitable afforestation sites: Sedgwood should be grown in the sparse forests of limestone mountains in valley streams. Hi light and hi-calcium should be selected. The soil should be rich and fertile, and the site conditions should be good. The cultivation process needs to be fully site-graded, or 60cm×60cm Point preparation.
(2) Breeding and breeding fine seeds: The mountain afforestation should be selected as 1 year old, seedling height ≥1m, ground diameter ≥0.8cm, robust growth, no disease and pest arbors, high yield forests should be selected from 2 to 3 years old, seedling height 2.5 to 3m, DBH 2～3c mI, II excellent seedlings.
(3) Increase funding efforts, increase scientific and technological content, raise the level of cultivation, and reverse the current situation of reconstructing light pipes.
188.8.131.52 The processing of blue sandalwood
From the point of view of the processing of green sandalwood, this article proposes the following development strategies:
(1) Change the operation method, it is recommended to popularize the high-piled and long-headed operation methods. By controlling the tree shape manually, the forest tree shape will be cultivated, which will help to increase the output of the sandalwood. It will be 2 to 3 years after planting and it will be 60 to 80 cm from the ground. The main trunk was cut off, and 3 to 4 strong Zhuang branches were kept on all sides after germination. The tilt angle was controlled at about 45 to 60 degrees. 1 to 2 years later, the main shoot is cut off at a distance of 40 to 50 cm from the base of the big branch, and then 2 to 3 strong branches are kept from each main shoot; after 1 year, the cut point is about 30 cm from the top of the second layer. At the end, its angle is controlled at about 60-80°, and branches are cut from the last 8 to 9 stumps each time. This kind of operation is not only conducive to the growth and development of the sprouts, the trunk top is easy to heal, prevents the hollow hollow of the trunk from decaying, but also has many piles, and can continue to produce high yields and obtain benefits for a long time.
(2) Sawwood processing companies mostly produce small workshops. These small processors should form a joint force to cooperate with rice paper production enterprises, allocate resources effectively, jointly develop innovative technologies, and form a sound and reasonable industrial division of labor and product division. Enhance the competitiveness of the comprehensive market, bigger and stronger Lanxian County, the production of Tanpi processing and rice paper production.
(3) Xuan Paper production enterprises increase their technical input, continuously introduce new products, and develop new technologies. In the method of cooking on the Tan peel, the method of secondary alkali cooking of the Tan peel is adopted. The Tan peel, the water and the alkali are cooked together. The alkali is added into the cooking liquid at least twice, the concentration of the cooking liquid is low, and the reaction condition of the delignification is mild. The fibrous tissue is protected to ensure the strength of the sandalwood pulp. In the bleaching and washing method of Tanjiza, a two-stage bleaching technology is adopted. The entire sandalwood and bleach are first bleached and washed, and then the sandalwood pulp is beaten and crushed, and bleaching agent is added for bleaching and washing. In this way, not only the total amount of bleaching agent can be saved, but also the phenomenon of yellowing, over-drifting, bleaching and non-penetration of the bleaching process will not occur, and the bleaching effect will be improved. The combination of the two technologies will effectively expand the application of Tantalum to the students, so that the Tanci strips will no longer be confined to the time of ripening, in order to achieve a reasonable recycling of resources and achieve the win-win purpose of the coordinated development of rice paper and regional resources.